Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Visa Tips

Hello China Expedition Trip Mates,

I have some information you will need when applying for your visa. First you will want to apply for a tourist visa. Second you will want to use the contact information below as your contact in China.

Huang Huang Li
5/F No.2 Qiaoguang Rd.
Home: 13826204090
Work: 86-20-83341674
Work fax: 86-20-83341694

If you find any other information that you need feel free to let me know and I will do my best to get you the info.

-- Paulette Hurdlik

No comments: